- Does your organisation need to monitor and demonstrate its impact better?
- Does your organisation need to evaluate what works well and what needs improving?
- Do you know that you need to develop a Theory of Change but don’t know where to start or don’t have the resources?
- Do you find it difficult to provide your funders with the right evaluation data?
If the answer to any of the above questions is ‘Yes’ then I can help you achieve your goal.
Take a look at these case studies that show how I have helped clients to:
- Design and implement an effective, achievable evaluation framework
- Design, set up and implement data capture tools including:
- Produce solid, compelling impact reports
- Develop your Theory of Change – a tool to help you describe how your activities lead to the outcomes and impacts that you aims to achieve
Drawing on a mix of my research, evaluation and coaching skills I will aim to:
- Make evaluation accessible by keeping things simple and taking a down-to-earth approach
- Work closely with you to make best use of your knowledge and become your trusted ‘critical friend’.
- Make maximum use of what you already have in place – let’s avoid reinventing the wheel if possible
- Find the best research solutions and try new approaches if necessary
Build your in-house capabilities, allowing you to rely less on external support to complete your evaluation in future
Interested in finding out more?